Gordon’s Window Décor has been providing high quality window coverings to our New England clients since 1986. As such, there are many shades out there that just need a little TLC to get back in great working order. The Repair Technician will be a hands-on problem solver who loves working with clients. This person works independently creating their own schedule for when they are doing in home visits and when they are in the factory.
Organizational Structure and Interactions Primary Interactions:
Clients, Fulfillment Team, Sales Team Hours: M-F 7:15-4 (variable)
Must have a valid driver’s license, be able lift up to 40lbs, and pass a background check.
- Field in-coming Warranty/Repair walk-in clients, phone calls and emails.
- Assess what is happening with client’s products and what the best course of action is.
- Go to client’s homes to perform repairs, pick up products, and reinstall products.
- Process all appropriate paperwork to get client’s shades fixed as quickly as possible
- Light warehouse duties including shipping/receiving and some building maintenance.Success Factors:
1. Dependability: Dependability is paramount in this position. The Repair Technician needs to be punctual, dependable and have impeccable communication both written and verbal.
2. Mechanically/Technically Inclined: At Gordon’s we sell hundreds of products and because it is custom almost no two situations are the same so the Repair Technician must be able to flex into different situations with success and ease. Needing to figure out what needs to be fixed while in the client’s home will be a regular occurrence so the ability to keep cool while problem solving is important.
3. Love Customer Service: The Repair Technician will be the face of Gordon’s in the field. Our clients choose us because they know we are going to look after them for the whole life of their product so it is important that they get the same level of service for a repair call that they received when they first bought their products.
4. Organized: It is important that this person is detailed and organized as this is a fast-paced position that requires a lot of juggling of varying priorities.
Please Email Resume to Kelly Clements.