Retail Retail Project Coordinator
Retail Project Coordinator
Gordon’s Window Décor is a growing, vibrant company in Williston that manufactures, sells, and installs high-quality window covering products.
We are looking for someone who is driven by delivering stellar service to join our Retail Sales Team in the role of Retail Project Coordinator. The primary goal of the Retail Project Coordinator is to help our Designers more easily and accurately move projects through the system thereby delivering clients an experience that makes them smile.
If you are extremely detail oriented, organized and love helping people this could be the perfect role for you!
- Keep careful track of the Retail Dashboard to ensure all projects are on track and on time.
- Maintain the Project Status spreadsheet including vendor follow up.
- Client outreach to keep them up-to-date on the status of their project.
- Help the Designer’s get pricing on out of the ordinary projects.
- Assemble install packs.
- Order fabric samples.
- Research products/fabric for projects.
- Research and provide instructions for out of the ordinary products.
- Help as needed to keep projects flowing through the system.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
- Excellent with people
- Extremely well organized, disciplined and detail oriented
- Excellent computer skills- must be very familiar with Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints.
- Self- motivated individual with the ability to work independently.