Join our ‘shady’ family!
We are currently looking for:
Gordon’s Window Décor- Installer
Gordon’s Window Décor is a Vermont based designer, fabricator, and installer of custom window coverings. Our mission is to make every client a raving fan by delivering exception custom window treatments and an experience that makes them smile. If you have an awesome attitude, are detail oriented and love doing a lot of different tasks this may be the perfect position for you!
Previous experience with window coverings is not necessary- we will train the right candidate.
- Install custom window coverings in client’s homes and deliver an exceptional experience.
• Assemble cellular shades and roller shades.
• Keep up-to-date on product knowledge.
• Help to unload trucks
• Cut metal rail and tube.
• Assist with production, shipping, or sales team needs in the field Success Factors
• First Time Right Attitude: Approach every task with a mindset of right the first time. Errors and omissions don’t create raving fans.
• Dependability: Dependability in a small company is paramount – as agility and lead time are our key competitive advantage in the market.
• Flexibility and problem solving: As a custom fabricator – we pride ourselves on solving the most complex and challenging window treatments projects. The ability to clearly define – and help solve – problems is essential.
• Drive New Processes: Develop new – and improve existing – core processes and systems that deliver an exceptional customer experience. As we are always seeking to achieve better results – we must change and improve the way we work.
Knowledge, Skill & Experience Qualification
- High School Diploma or equivalent; or demonstrated experience in a manufacturing, production, construction, or carpentry environment.
• Valid VT state driver’s license required.
• Consistent, on-time attendance is required.
• Decent math skills (understanding fractions etc).
• Ability to read a tape measure.
• Pride in accuracy and attention to detail.
• Positive problem solving skills.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Comfortable with tools such as: saws, drill press, router, drills, drivers, etc.
• Previous pallet jack experience a plus.
• Able to lift 50lbs
• Eligibility subject to background check and drug testing.
- Health Benefits
• Holiday Pay
• Vacation Pay
• Sick Pay
• Retirement Plan Match
• Welcoming Family Environment
Please email cover letter and resume to: [email protected]