Posted to Installation
Why Gordon’s is a great place to work…
Gordon’s Window Décor, the leading manufacturer of custom window coverings in Vermont, is looking for great people to join our team.
Gordon’s Window Décor, the leading manufacturer of custom window coverings in Vermont, is
looking for great people to join our team.
The role of the Installers:
Our Installers play one of the most important roles in the company because they are the last interaction the client has with our Team for that specific project. The Installers get to bring the final design vision to fruition and solidify the client’s relationship with Gordon’s Window Décor. Because everything we do is custom, almost no two Installations are the same which lends great variety to the position.
Our Installation Team is a source of great pride for everyone in the company.
Why Gordon’s is a great place to work:
- Manufacturing is at the core of our culture and with manufacturing comes ingenuity, continuous
improvement, and problem solving. For people who love to learn and improve, this is a perfect fit.
- We are a woman-owned, family business which means we care about our Team Members in a way that many other companies don’t. We know that it is paramount for our Team Members to be able to show up and be present for all the different parts of their lives to be successful in their professional life.
- Because we have been a part of Vermont’s business community since 1986, we have an established, loyal client base.
- We work with some of the best people in some of the most gorgeous homes in some of the most gorgeous places in Vermont.
- We are focused on long term Client and Team Member relationships
- 1 week paid vacation and four personal days in the first year
- Paid holidays
- $450 towards Health Insurance
- 401K with 3% Match
- Participation in company bonus program
- Company support of continuing education
- Use of company vehicles
Please email cover letter and resume to: [email protected]