Gordon’s Window Décor is looking for an organized, energetic, people person to join the Gordon’s Window Decor team as our Showroom Coordinator. The Showroom Coordinator helps all clients who call, email or walk into the showroom whether they need a shop-at-home appointment or a repair have a product inquiry or anything in between! The Showroom Coordinator works with the team to make sure every client who works with GWD becomes and stays a Raving Fan.
GWD is driven to make every client a Raving Fan by delivering incomparable product quality with before and after sale service and support. Experience is preferred but not required; we will train the right person. If you are goal oriented with strong organizational and people skills please send your cover letter and resume to [email protected].
- Cover the showroom by answering the phones, fielding email inquiries and working with Walk-In Clients.
- Schedule in-home appointments, which includes generating genuine excitement about the appointment and follow up with the Client and Sales Team.
- Track and follow up on all retail leads.
- Keeping current and accurate data on all leads.
- Process in house and vendor repairs.
- Coordinate special events like home shows.
- Manage the showroom in a way that maximizes client satisfaction- including designing product displays.
- Manage sampling.
- Coordinate internal events like lunches etc.
- Assist Sales Team members as needed.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE IS:
- Extremely well organized, disciplined and detail oriented
- Excellent computer skills- must be very familiar with Word, Excel and Outlook.
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Able to prioritize and meet deadlines within specified time constraints.
- Self- motivated individual with strong people skills and the ability to work independently.