Gordon’s Window Decor, Fulfillment Associate – Field Installation Focused
Full Time Position
Gordon’s Window Décor is a Vermont based designer, fabricator, and installer of custom window coverings. Our mission is to make every client a raving fan by delivering exception custom window treatments and an experience that makes them smile.
Gordon’s is looking for outgoing, creative, client focused candidates to join our team. Previous experience with window coverings is not necessary- we will train the right candidate. Historically, candidates with a background in home building/remodeling have been very successful.
• Install custom window coverings in client homes and commercial job-sites with a focus creating an amazing client experience (washing windows, cleaning up after, showing clients how to operated shades, measuring for other windows etc.)
• Keep up-to-date on product knowledge.
• Organization of vans, tools, and the installation area of the shop with the aim at being 100% prepared for all install conditions.
• Helping to unload trucks
• Assist with production, shipping, or sales team needs in the field
Knowledge, Skill & Experience Qualification:
• High School Diploma or equivalent; or demonstrated experience in a manufacturing, production, construction, or carpentry environment.
• Valid VT state driver’s license required.
• Consistent, on-time attendance is required.
• Decent math skills (understanding fractions etc).
• Ability to read a tape measure.
• Pride in accuracy and attention to detail.
• Positive problem solving skills.
• Maintain a professional appearance relative to daily tasks and job-site requirements.
• Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
• Comfortable with tools such as: saws, drill press, router, drills, drivers, etc.
• Comfortable web based software and applications.
• Previous pallet jack experience a plus.
• OSHA 10 / 30 certifications a plus.
• Eligibility subject to background check and drug testing.
• Health Benefits
• Holiday Pay
• Vacation Pay
• Sick Pay
• Retirement Plan Match
• Fun Family Environment
please email resume and cover letter to : [email protected]