We are a small, thriving Vermont based company where every employee is respected and has a voice. We value initiative and celebrate creativity, multi-functional collaboration, HIGH energy, hard work, fun ballyhoo, and strong networking(internally, as well as externally). We strive for a workplace where each individual finds fulfillment as a member of the Gordon’s team. We learn from day to day, and are constantly improving. We have been providing THE best customer service and quality window decor products for 30 years!
We provide flexible work schedules, growth opportunities, company funded education, Delta Dental and a Simple plan. Employees also enjoy monthly parties, as well as, seasonal parties. If you find this kind of work environment appealing, Gordon’s Window Decor may be the place for you.
We are looking for someone to join our Fulfillment Team with a focus on Production.
Gordon’s Window Decor is a growing, vibrant company in Williston that manufactures, sells, and installs high-quality window covering products including shutters, blinds, shades, and draperies both in the residential and commercial sector.
The Fulfillment Team is responsible for building and installing our custom window treatments. This position will be primarily on the Production floor which is a detail oriented position building EcoSmart Cellular Shades and EcoSmart Roller Shades.
Organizational Structure and Interactions
Reports to: VP
Primary Interactions: Fulfillment Team, Sales Team, Project Coordinator
Hours: M-F 8:30-5 (can be flexible on hours after 30 day trial period)
SUCCESS FACTORS (In Order of Priority)
1. First Time Right Production: Build and pack shades with the goal of having them right the first time- sizes, fabric quality, operating system, packed parts.
2. Dependability: Dependability in a small manufacturing company is paramount as turn around and the ability to respond to client needs nimbly are key to our success.
3. Flexibility: The production team builds approximately 15 different operating systems- a successful fulfillment team member works to become an expert at building every type of shade we manufacture.
4. Drive New Processes: Work with other Team Members to develop new and better ways of meeting company goals. Experiment with new ways of doing things and create new ways to help the manufacturing process.
• Detail oriented
• Able to lift 40lbs
• Valid driver’s license
• High sense of urgency
• Organization Skills
• Comfortable addressing challenges head-on
• Team mindset and positive attitude
• Health Benefits
• Holiday Pay
• Vacation Pay
• Sick Pay
• Simple IRA Match
• Fun Family Environment
• $13-$15 per hour depending on experience
8 Leroy Rd
please email resume and cover letter to : [email protected]