We are a small, thriving Vermont based company where every employee is respected and has a voice. We value initiative and celebrate creativity, multi-functional collaboration, HIGH energy, hard work, fun ballyhoo, and strong networking(internally, as well as externally). We strive for a workplace where each individual finds fulfillment as a member of the Gordon’s team. We learn from day to day, and are constantly improving. We have been providing THE best customer service and quality window decor products for 30 years!
We provide flexible work schedules, growth opportunities, company funded education, Delta Dental and a Simple plan. Employees also enjoy monthly parties, as well as, seasonal parties. If you find this kind of work environment appealing, Gordon’s Window Decor may be the place for you.
Fulfillment Associate – Installation Focused
Full Time Position
Gordon’s Window Décor has been manufacturing energy efficient custom window treatments in Vermont since 1986. Our mission is to make every client a raving fan by delivering exceptional custom window treatments and an experience that makes them smile. We are seeking candidates for our Fulfillment Team to focus on installations. This position will report to our Installations Manager.
- Install product in client homes and commercial job-sites with a focus creating an amazing client experience
- Submit paperwork to Installations Manager
- Keep up-to-date on product knowledge
- Organization of vans, tools, and the installation area of the shop with the aim at being 100% prepared for all install conditions
- Packing and preparing product
Additional duties will include, as needed:
- Unloading trucks, receiving and placing materials in storage areas,
- Assisting with production, shipping, or sales team needs in the field
Consistent, on-time attendance is required. This is a fast-paced, team oriented position that must work with others in the company to achieve our goals. The right candidate will maintain a professional appearance relative to daily tasks and job-site requirements. Cross-training with others in the organization is expected.
Knowledge, Skill & Experience Qualification
- High School Diploma or equivalent; or demonstrated experience in a manufacturing, production, construction, or carpentry environment.
- Ability to work fluently with numbers, fractions, and calculator.
- Ability to read a tape measure.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail and ensure work is accurate.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team.
- Comfortable with tools such as: saws, drill press, router, drills, drivers, etc.
- Comfortable with computers and web based software and applications.
- Previous pallet jack experience a plus
- OSHA 10 / 30 certifications a plus
- Valid VT state driver’s license required
- Eligibility subject to background check and drug testing
please email resume and cover letter to : [email protected]